Worried about the cost of a new air conditioner or heat pump? Financing is a great way to get the efficient air conditioner or furnace you want. When it comes to heating and cooling equipment, it always pays to invest in efficiency. With financing, an efficient HVAC system may not feel as out of reach. In order to provide an easy, simple consumer financing solution, we’ve partnered with EnerBank USA® to handle all of our Customer’s financing needs.
FDIC insured EnerBank USA® is a highly specialized, national consumer lender that helps strategic business partners and independent home improvement contractors increase sales. Strategic business partners include manufacturers, distributors, franchisors, member or trade associations, and major retailers of home improvement, remodeling, and energy-saving products and services. They all rely on the bank to be here today and tomorrow to fund customer loans and help them achieve their business goals and objectives. We are America’s home improvement lender of choice. We are reliable, professional, and we produce results.
PUT YOUR TRUST IN ENERBANK
EnerBank offers you peace of mind. Their loans are available only through authorized contractors who have been approved to offer payment options to their customers. The phone application process is quick and easy with a decision in minutes. Let EnerBank help make your dreams come true.
WHICH OPTION IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Funds to pay for home improvement projects may come from your savings, tax rebates, bonuses, or some other source. But that trend is changing. Savvy homeowners are realizing that unsecured loans (like those from EnerBank) are easier to get, are faster to process, and reduce exposure to financial risk.
Here are some of the reasons EnerBank’s unsecured home improvement loans make sense:
- No waiting. Get the entire project you want completing now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash.
- Flexibility. Styles, prices, and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- Unbeatable payment options. More ways to pay for your home improvement project. Ask your contractor about all your choices.
- Financial flexibility. If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life’s necessities.
IMPROVE YOUR HOME WITHOUT REDUCING EQUITY
Historically, many homeowners have paid for home improvement projects with cash or home equity lines of credit. A home equity line of credit can be called in, and the maximum loan amount can be reduced at any time. Their loans have many advantages over other funding options, including the following:
- Low, fixed interest rates. These rates are easily available to anyone with good credit.
- Unsecured. You don’t have to put up your house as collateral.
- Keeps your home equity intact. Reducing home equity takes away future options.
- No headaches. After all your hard work and planning, you’ve earned a quick, hassle-free loan experience, and you get a response within minutes.
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. 18.58% fixed APR, effective as of May 1, 2019, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment term is 84 months. 6.99% fixed APR. Minimum loan amounts apply. The first monthly payment will be due 30 days after the loan closes.